13 April 2009

Some words from them

My name is Kornelia and my surname is Penda. I am a 15-year old girl from the Northern part of Namibia. I arrived in Windhoek at the beginning of January and I came here to study. I am schooling at Combretum Trust in Grade 10.

Combretum is a private school but is well qualified. I really like the school because teachers and learners are both doing their work hard. Just from the day I started the school I see improvement in my education so I think the school is really nice.

I am performing poor in maths and accounting, but I am sure at the end of the day everything is going to be fine. During the week I stay in the hostel and every second weekend I come to stay with Mrs Clarisse, Mr Michael and Julia. Everything is going well.

I geel greater of being who I am today, therefore I wholeheartedly would like to thank you all for what you did for us.


----

I'm Dosantar Johannes (Nampa), 16 years old. I'm from Eloela village, Outapi constituency, in the Northern part of Namibia. I arrived in Windhoek on the 11th of January 2009 to continue my studies here in the city.

I'm currently schooling at Combretum Trust School. It is a small private school, but with quality education. I can't explain how more exhilarated I am to be in the city ahd how please I'm being at Combretum. It is now four months since I arrived and there has been a great improvement in my general way of living, my educational level and position in the society. There is really a great difference.

I chose social science as my field of study. Subjects in this field are: English, Maths, Biology, Physics, History, Geography and French. I do excell in almost every subject but am experiencing difficulties with Maths. However, I really like my teachers and the level of education.

Well, during the course of the week I stay at the hostel and for every second weekend, we are given an outweekend and I spend them with Mrs Clarisse, Mr Mike and Julia. I feel so great being who I am today. It is all done in your names. Therefore I would like to thank you for the donation you made for us. My thanks towards you is beyond human imagination. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment